- Not to be confused with Staff of Illusion, a staff that summons a copy of the player.
The Illusion is an Epic Laser Gun found in the game.
It takes 0.5 seconds to heat up before firing.
Once it starts, it fires a purple laser beam continuously until the trigger is released.
If the laser beam is fired long enough, the damage will increase to 7 after 7 ticks, 8 after 15 ticks, and 9 after 23 ticks.
The drawback of this weapon compared to other continuous lasers is the high cost.
Being the most powerful continuous laser weapon, it can clear rooms quickly, and chips off a large chunk against bosses.
If the player is using Knight's Superior Fire, a good combination is Laser Fish and Illusion, as the Laser Fish will not drain energy and will complement the Illusion's high dps, effectively finishing any boss in a matter of seconds. This is especially important when fighting a boss such as Anubis, where he will be almost impossible to fight when left enraged for too long.
- Laser Buff - Makes it more likely to be able to hit multiple enemies at once. However, it does not affect the damage.
- Bounce Buff - Since the beam already pierces enemies.
- Get Energy Buff - Helps somewhat with heavy energy consumption.
- Charge Buff - Raises the damage per tick faster by half the time.
- Infinite energy - Negates energy cost.
|Fragment||1 Purple, 2 Green|
- Before the 1.5.0 update, the damage range was 5 to 7 instead of 6 to 9.
- The weapon's rarity is updated from Red/Legendary to Orange/Epic for an unknown version.
- The weapon used to apply a speed boost before 1.8.0.