The Statue of the Assassin is one of the 9 statues found in the game.
Worshiping this statue gives an effect that allows the player to shoot knives when they use skills.
- Your character shoots 3 knives in the facing direction.
- These knives will pierce anything except indestructible objects and walls, and deal 4 damage to enemies each.
- However, the knives are unlikely to deal critical hits.
- These knives leave a silver trail behind them.
This statue ability has a cooldown of 1 second.
This abillity works well with the Shotgun buff, as this would cause 5 knives to be fired instead of 3.
The Bounce buff makes the daggers bounce once, and allows them to hit more enemies at once.
It is also affected by the Accuracy buff so that the daggers come in a narrow cone and may hit the same enemy.
The cooldown of this statue's ability is very low, so it is recommended for characters with a low skill cooldown, like the Rogue. This along with the infinite pierce can be useful for breaking crates without a melee weapon. It can also be used as a handy source of damage to help you finish enemies off.
This statue also suits close quarters combatants/melee weapons, since the daggers can finish low-health enemies and give you more time to deal with others.
- After an unknown update, the appearance of the knives changed to have a more metallic look.
- As of version 1.10.0, the daggers are affected by the Bounce buff.
- In version 2.4.0, the knives could not pierce through enemies or pierce crates. This is most likely a bug.
- The appearance of the statue is a reference to the video game series called Assassin's Creed.
|Statue of the Assassin||Statue of the Berserker||Statue of the |
|Statue of the Engineer||Statue of the Knight|
|Statue of the Paladin||Statue of the Priest||Statue of the Sorcerer||Statue of the |