Statue of the Rabbit redirects here.
The Statue of the Knight is one of the 9 statues found in the game.
Worshiping this statue gives an effect that allows the player to summon a follower knight upon using skills.
- Summoned knights are visually similar to the enemy knights found in the Knight Kingdom.
- Summoned knights can deal 4 damage each attack. They will die after ~20 seconds or after taking too much damage.
The statue's ability has a cooldown of 8 seconds.
Try to use the followers as a distraction. It can be very helpful during boss battles, as it gives you space to regenerate your armor and to attack the boss safely.
Knights are affected by the Pet buff such that they have significantly higher health (damage is not affected), and the Melee Reflect buff allows their attacks to return enemy projectiles.
The double statue buff summons two knights when the statue's effect is triggered and keeps the same CD.
- In the 1.7.0 Easter Update, the statue is re-textured as a rabbit holding a carrot sword, thus using the statue's ability will also summons pet Rabbits instead of little knights.
- It is also renamed as "Statue of the Rabbit."
- Summoned Rabbits deal the same damage as your pet, and will simply disappear when they are expired.
- This did not happen in 2.1.0 or 2.6.0 updates, however.
|Statue of the Assassin||Statue of the Berserker||Statue of the |
|Statue of the Engineer||Statue of the Knight|
|Statue of the Paladin||Statue of the Priest||Statue of the Sorcerer||Statue of the |