The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Update 2.5.5||Update 2.6.0 |
8th April 2020
|Update 2.6.1 |
→ Latest update
Here are the changes in Update 2.6.0:
- The Lobby is in Easter theme.
- Added Easter Statue in the Garden.
- Digital Space has been updated:
- It now supports adding a room of specific type. If it is an enemy room, it is possible to assign detailed info, like biome, enemy density, enemy durability, and so on.
- It is possible to place gravity devices in the map. These will cause objects to move to a specified area.
- For Android players, it is possible to output layouts into external files and share with others.
- Added Bunny Lady skin for Necromancer. Collect skin fragments from Easter Bunny to develop it.
- Added Cage which can be found in normal rooms. Defeat all enemies so that players can break it and rescue a random NPC.
- Added Redeem Machine where players can use vouchers to get seeds or weapons.
- Mail Guy will leave a package of random weapons after getting daily rewards.
- When picking up weapons, if they have golden or silver frames in the Cellar, they will be displayed in the information bar below.
- This includes weapons without cellar entries, like Headgear Hero's Machine Gun.
- Necromancer can be met in the dungeon as an NPC. She will provide random drinks.
- Using any drink will have a drinking animation, like using reusable potions.
- The Locker in the Workshop can hold items in three pages: Materials, Seeds, and Vouchers.
- Some armor mounts can be upgraded to have an extra weapon. This can be done by Armor Merchant by paying some gold.
- Some mounts have their special attacks assigned to the extra button. This overrides the extra function of player weapons.
- Optimized the triggering combat mechanism, reducing the possibility of getting out of the combat area.
- The Forests is in Easter theme, with different details.
- These weapons no longer require developing to merge: Laser Sword Gold, Next-next-next-gen SMG, Reusable Restoration Potion and Fantastic Gun.
- Players who have developed Laser Sword Gold before can get the gem refund.
- For the other three weapons, developing them allows forging or spawning.
- Reworked several weapons, including SMG M1, Snow Fox XL, Snow Fox XXL, Burp Gun, Firebolt and so on.
- With the rework of Snow Fox XL, the Living Room chest will now spawn Snow Fox L instead.
- Starter Weapons will only change to match the Chinese Mythology skins when they are activated. (e.g. Engineer will only use green H2O under the "Ruler Huang Tian" skin).
- Doubled the recovery amount of three reusable potion weapons.
- Added new merging recipes.
- Giant Axe's throwing attack range becomes larger.
- Reduced charge time of axe weapons.
- If "Enemies can revive once" is activated, Nian in Boss Rush Mode will be revived into an invincible state, such that it is impossible to proceed.
- Player may target enemies while outside a room.
- Some enemies have a strange death sprite.
- May be unable to interact with unlocked NPC Necromancer.
- May be unable to select unlocked Berserker.
- Some plants have wrong entries in the Cellar.
- In Multiplayer, joined players may find no drink when meeting the Waiter.
- If the Rabbit in the Garden is fed, it becomes a dog (different from the player pet) after starting a run.
- Certain attachments would keep their effects on the weapon whenever starting floor.
- If an armed Mad Scientist appears from a cage and is killed afterwards, the cage can be destroyed one more time and another random outcome will appear.
- The Aliens (Laser Gun) spawned by the Floating Laser UFO is able to be targeted and killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.