The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Update 2.6.1||Update 2.6.5 |
27 April 2020
|Update 2.6.7 |
→ Latest update
Here are the changes in Update 2.6.5:
- Easter is over! Decorations in the Lobby have been removed.
- However the Panda in the Garden inherited the ability of being fed with hammer weapons from the brown Rabbit.
- The Trader in the Workshop has been updated:
- The right two showcases are unified such that they both sell seeds, materials and vouchers.
- Permament seeds (like Gem Tree) will not appear anymore.
- However for an unknown reason, the Bamboo (Plant) can still appear.
- The Trader can restock items 5 times a day.
- Vouchers of attachments have been added.
- Improved the skill effects and appearance of some skins.
- Dev room is back!
- Rogue has a new hair style for the default skin.
- Keyboard support has been changed:
- Before it was H to shoot/use, U for skill and J to switch weapons
- Now it's J to shoot/use, O for skill and and I to switch weapons
- While in any shop, the item price is placed after the name of item.
- Cage gains an exploding effect when being destroyed.
- It also spawns fewer.
- The Pet Buff can also affect all mounts such that they have 50% more health or durability.
- Some bosses can drop more materials which will spread into a larger circle.
- However, sometimes some of the drops might go outside the room.
- Added a new boss weapon, Golden Cudgel. May appear after defeating Gold Mask.
- Updated the Cellar so that weapons are arranged according to types.
- Also included mercenary weapons.
- The "empty hand" showcase was given a "quick melee" icon.
- Fixed bug related to Vampire’s starter weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.