I am an editor and the co-head of the Soul Knight Wiki. I enjoy playing Soul Knight while contributing to the wiki.
What I do on the Wiki (in order of frequency):
- Fix grammar, information, or consistency errors in articles
- Review recent edits on the Wiki
- Add information or details to articles
- Review Discuss posts
- Edit and maintain things under-the-hood, like MediaWiki features
- Provide help by replying to questions asked in the comments
- Respond to rude, unsophisticated, or did-you-read-the-article comments and maybe apologizing for our "terrible editing"
- Fix content on articles that do not follow the Wiki Guidelines
- Undo edits and leave the reason in the summary
- Revert vandalism
- Block those vandals
- Upload and add files to articles
- Delete unneeded pages or files
- Update the Community Messages and Community page every major update
- Have tea time with Visphiric
- Try to tell Visphiric that his banning is too harsh
- Me: 1 week
- Vis: 1000 years
- Write blog posts
- Protect pages
As an Editor
I have been on the Wiki for over three years. I am focused on organization, grammar, information, assistance, communications, media, moderation, and administration; everything from the essentials to the minor details.
- a Content Moderator on 14th October 2017
- an Administrator on 14th January 2018
- and a Bureaucrat on 25th November 2018.
As a Content Moderator, Administrator, and Bureaucrat, I take administrative work seriously beside my Co-Head and Bureaucrat, Visphiric. As of now, he is very busy and is inactive in the community, so I have taken over the important business for my own.
When we spot or get notified of vandalism on the Wiki, we take action as soon as possible. If necessary, the vandal(s) will be blocked. The duration of the ban is dependent on the severity of the vandalism. I do tend to be much more clement than Visphiric, but we both try our best to maintain order in the Wiki.
We would confer about what's best for the Wiki when a question surfaces, usually including the thoughts of other editors. Nowadays, I handle matters independently and look for the vox populi for more crucial decisions, such as through polls.
In-GameSome of my favorite weapons include the following: