Weapons are items that can be used to defeat enemies, break crates, and carry out other actions. There is a total of 348 weapons in the game, with 4 of them being event-specific (the seasonal weapons that only appear during Chinese New Year) and one being unnamed (incredibly low chance to encounter, rarely dropped by the robot mercenary, no longer obtainable).
In the Cellar, all weapons that have ever been obtained (picked up at least once) are displayed along with their stats and the number of times obtained. This number is increased by obtaining that weapon from the Gashapon Machine, the Chest inside the Living Room, chests found during a run, Vending Machines, or from the shop via purchase during a run. For Starter Weapons, once upgraded, their Cellar frames of unupgraded versions will be permanently replaced by their upgraded ones. There is also an empty frame that represents attacking with an empty hand. Mercenary weapons and seasonal weapons will not appear in the Cellar.
All weapons display their name as colored text that shows up for a while when switched to or picked up. Each weapon name’s color show the weapon's rarity. Weapon Rarity are listed below in ascending order (names may vary on opinion):
- White is Common
- Green is Uncommon
- Blue is Rare
- Purple is Very Rare
- Orange is Epic
- Red is Legendary (Can't have attachments)
- Poison Buff, Fire Buff, Freeze Buff: Increases the Poison and Burn damage caused by weapons, but not the weapon's damage itself and duration in most cases. Increases the Freeze duration.
- Charge Buff: Decreases the charge time for Bows, Railguns and any weapon with charge function. These weapons are designated by "Charged" in the Attack Speed column. May also speed up charge for Throwing weapons. Some weapons like Bomber and Bleach, have some charge time before going into a second mode- the charge time is also affected by this buff. The waiting time for some weapons with special attacks (like Grenade SMG, Double Therapy, Assault Rifle Pro, etc.) is also affected by this buff.
- Reflect Buff: Allows the player to reflect bullets using a melee attack weapon. The activated Shield and the orbs from a Magic Staff, Fine Magic Staff, Gold Staff, and Fine Magic Staff Gold will reflect as well.
- Shotgun Buff: Increases the number of projectiles from a shotgun-type weapon. It is not limited to only shotguns.
- Laser Buff: Increases the width of the laser beam and the size of railgun explosions and hammer shockwaves. May also increase laser damage by 1 but this is absent from the weapon tag in most cases
- Accuracy Buff: May increase the critical chance and/or decrease the inaccuracy of a weapon. All values in the list below are without this buff. May not have effect on some weapons.
- Elemental Buff: Allows any weapon that may cause a debuff to deal double damage as well, like a regular weapon. That being said, weapons without the ability to deal a critical hit are not affected by this buff.
- Melee Range Buff: Increases the thrusting-swiping range of melee weapons and slightly increases the range of the character's empty-hand melee and shockwaves' radiuses. This also affects Rogue's Iaido.
- Fire Rate Buff: Slightly increases the weapon's fire rate and, in the case of a charging weapon, reduces charge time.
- Pierce Buff: If a weapon is able to deal a critical hit, the projectile will continue to travel through others in the way until it is no longer possible, triggering all possible critical hit effects. In the case of already penetrating weapons, each critical hit will cause every other enemy in the way to receive the same damage.
- The weapon category in the table indicates where it can be found when using the Forge Table of Workshop, and what it may become when used at a Reforging Furnace.
- Some weapons may have sub-categories, which are not included in this table.
- Some weapons will change the speed of the player when used.
- Upon critical, weapons will either cause a status debuff if it has an element, or deal double damage otherwise. In the case of multiple hits, each hit triggers individually. All weapons that cannot deal a critical hit yet inflict a debuff at random are explosive weapons
|BOSS WEAPONS||MERGED WEAPONS|
|MISCELLANEOUS WEAPONS||MERCENARY WEAPONS|
Table of Weapons
- For a list of all weapons sorted by rarity, go to this page.